Graduation Day 2016
It is proposed to conduct 9th Graduation Day on 7th February 2016 (Sunday).
Students are cordially invited to attend the function. Please convey your acceptance through the enclosed Acceptance form either by courier or speed post along with Demand Draft for the Amount as mentioned below on or before 23.01.2016 (Saturday).
The Acceptance form can also be downloaded from here and the same may be used to convey your acceptance.
For further details or any clarification you may contact,
Dr. J. Alavandan
Convener / Convocation Committee
Jawahar Science College, Neyveli
Ph: 9367 645666, 9489 373377
- The Convocation amount of Rs. 500 should be paid on or before 23.01.2016 either in the college office by the candidate / parent / guardian or through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Secretary, Jawahar Science College, Neyveli”, payable at Neyveli.
- Only one Guest will be allowed to accompany the candidate. An additional amount of Rs. 150 should be paid for the Guest.
- The convocation amount includes Lamination of Degree Certificates, Photograph and Lunch.
- No private photographers will be allowed.
- Candidates should get their convocation Gown on payment of Rs. 200 as deposit and Rs. 30 as hiring Charges, two hours before the commencement of convocation proceedings. The deposit amount of Rs. 200 will be refunded on return of Convocation Gown after the function is over.